Check this YouTube video to find out how flutter occurs.
The following general principles are suggested to be observed for flutter prevention on ALL airplanes in the design of control surfaces and control systems.
1. Structural stiffness.
2. Elimination of all play in hinges and control-system joints.
3. Rigid interconnection between elevators.
4. A relatively low amount of aerodynamic balance!
5. High frictional damping (see ***1).
6. Adequate wing fillets and fairing.
7. Sharp leading edges on movable surfaces should be avoided.
*** 1. One idea might be to use gas springs at the control surfaces to get more damping and friction . See picture below.