Search Exo Cruiser

Feb 8, 2009

Faileron - New Control Surface? or Eleron?

After reading about the elevon, flaperon and taileron I invented a new control surface: FAILERON

Sorry to say I don't know yet how it looks like... :D


That was actually a joke, but after thinking a while the spoiler aileron might also be called faileron or maybe saileron would be a better word?

There is a new patent about electronic (?!) aileron (eleron?) which is very interesting, US paten number 7,028,954 by Professor Van Dam year 2006.

Is this "eleron"?

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment